Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Some updates

Dear members of this blog's vast readership,

Please accept my long overdue updates. I am hoping to update our picture website as well. I was going through some of the available photos last night and found some good ones. Anyhow, I haven't been updating the blog, and I think its because of the expectations I've placed on myself as to the quality of each entry. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to consider subjects of religion, philosophy, personal finance, or fruit-based conspiracies. I think part of the problem with this blog is the dramatic headers, bold colors, and tight paragraphs. There is an implicit importance to whatever is written - an implication not warranted or desired. It needs to look sloppier, so as to match the sloppy nature of the blog and blogger, and perhaps, the blogee (you).

So, here are the updates. The newdle is progressing rapidly. Did you know it is already 10 inches long? And it won't even be here until the end of April. Andrew seems to be looking forward to Its arrival. Elaina seems to understand and accept it. However, the other day Andrew was on Tina's lap, cuddling up with her. Well, this angered little 'Nina Banina' (one of her nick-names) and she expressed it by pulling on Andrew's leg, trying to get him off, all the while saying loudly "Andoo not baby, I baby!!" This doesn't bode well for the newdle.

No comments: