Saturday, March 07, 2009

3/7/2009

We went to Epcot today. We were able to get in, complements a good friend of the family. I won't say who that good friend was because Disney has spies everywhere. They're like the cardnalists of 17th century France. Yeah, I know that's exactly what you were thinking. No really, I mean it, because now that everyone is on facebook, I am truly writing to myself. Well, actually I'll bet Tina pops in every now and again. That's because she's a good wife. And a great mom - she planned out the whole Disney weekend get-away and was responsible for the bulk of its successful execution. Of course, I could say that about any day of the week.

Anyhow, we had a great time at the magic kingdom yesterday. We're debating whether to continue doing the annual three-day / two-night thing or buying season passes. I always think the season passes are going to be less than they really are until I am reminded when I look at the prices. It would cost us about $1K for the family. And that's with black out dates! Still, there is a LOT to do between just MK and Epcot. We haven't even seen the other two.

I'll try to get some videos of the kids at MK and the character breakfast posted tomorrow. Not that anyone other than Tina and I will see them, but I'm going to put them up anyway.

3 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

I'm still reading your blog John! (You might try to convince Tina to get back to hers) I've even managed to post a few lame ones to mine......Facebook is crack!!!

Sullivans said...

Yeah I read it. I know, I am a total blog slacker now. Its all about Facebook!!! LOL

John said...

I appreciate your supports. Hmmm... that doesn't sound right. Sounds like bras or something. I appreciate yous guys' support. F it, that'll have to do.